Unity3D - Multiple titles as systems/level designer for web and mobile platforms. Additional roles include UI/UX design, 3D art, and visual effects.
Unreal - Level design experience.
Flash - Art and design for browser games.
Production and Development Software
Blender, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sourcetree (Git), 3DS Max, Flash
Documentation, Spreadsheet, and Presentation Software
MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google sheets, OpenOffice Express, Premiere, Visio.
I am a game designer who has been making web and mobile games professionally for five years. I love to bring game experiences to life with great writing, amazing design, and the collaboration of an inspired development team. I focus on narrative design and writing, but I have also worked in systems design, level design, and art.
I was born in Homer, Alaska; a small town by the sea and possibly the greatest place to grow up in the entire world.
I majored in Architecture at Yale University, and studied Game Design at the Vancouver Film School.
I love making games more than anything, but I am passionate about many forms of design. I enjoy learning new skills and tackling ambitious projects. I want to tell stories and build worlds, but most of all I want to make games that are enjoyable, challenging and fun.
10/12/15 Narrative Game Designer, Glu Mobile. (Bellevue, WA)
- 10/24/16 - Nicki Minaj: The Empire - Design, Writing, Scripting, Documentation.
4/1/15 - 5/31/15 Game Designer, Fourth Monkey Media. (Halifax, NS)
- Unannounced Titles (mobile) - Design, Writing, Documentation.
6/1/12 - 2/1/15 Game Designer/Team Lead, Tapify, Inc. (Halifax, NS)
- Bumpy Birds (iOS/Android) - Systems Design, Particles, Sound Effects (SFX).
- Ninja Kitty (iOS/Android) - Systems/Level Design, Writing, Environment Art, Particles, SFX.
- Rocket Pig (iOS/Android) - Systems Design, Particles, SFX.
- Evil Robots (iOS/Android) - Systems/Level Design, Environment Art, Particles, SFX.
- Goblin Toss (iOS/Android) - Systems/Level Design, Environment Art, Particles, SFX.